The New Church is a beautiful Renaissance Revival building that is available as an affordable wedding venue in midtown Manhattan. The church has a number of spaces that can be rented for intimate, small wedding gatherings or larger celebrations of up to 220 people. The address is 114 East 35th Street in Manhattan, between Lexington and Park Avenues. Telephone: 212-685-8967.
The wedding venue midtown Manhattan is offered to all couples for religious, interfaith and non-denominational weddings. Same sex couples are also welcome.
Your Event at the New Church
- Sound system includes wireless clip-on and hand held microphones.
- Mason-Hamlin Grand Piano
- Digital projector and screen are available to rent for lectures, workshops and seminars.
- Four dedicated electrical lines for theatrical lighting.
- Moveable seating for up to 50 people.
- Tables available
- Access to the pantry
- Accessible by elevator
- Table and chairs
- Library shelves and display areas
- Television with DVD and VCR player.